Eagle Lander 3D (EL3D) is an authentic simulation of the Apollo lunar landings.. EL3D includes accurate renditions of scenery, flight dynamics and the lunar module. EL3D has developed from a freeware first generation Apollo 11 simulator to one that will recreate every Apollo landing mission. Currently EL3D includes Apollo 11,12, 15, 17, a LM racing course and orbital operations including rendezvous and docking. Other missions will easily 'plug-in'.
EL3D is designed to realistically render the physics and dynamics of the lunar module as well as the terrain of the lunar surface. EL3D uses the latest in graphical 3D technology to provide high resolution renditions of the LM, it's instruments, and the lunar surface in the region of the current landing site. All primary flight instruments work like the originals with many operating control panel switches too. The Apollo Guidance Computer has been modeled and works just like the original including the famous 1201 Alarm Code on Apollo 11!
» version 2.1.2 - posted on 2005-05-24
End User License Agreement
The Software is defined as all files distributed with Eagle Lander 3D including but not limited to:
- executables including .exe and .dlls
- 3D models such as .x, .3ds or similar.
- bitmaps such as .bmp, .jpg, .png, .dds.
Go for Landing LLC (Go for Landing) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the Software Eagle Lander 3D (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is feature-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program or at the website http://www.eaglelander3d.com.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Go for Landing assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Go for Landing IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Go for Landing. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.